Saturday, November 17, 2007

Blog virgin.

I've just noticed how hard it is to type a sentence without putting a space inbetween the words.
In setting up this blog, I had to write the link (or whatever it is) so people can find it. I had to write "Good Girl, Getting worse" with no spaces......It was harder than you may think. Try it.....

....See...I bet you naturally pressed the spacebar didn't you?

I'm afraid that the purpose of this whole blogging deal is for nothing more than to filter out what's going on in my own head. However if I manage to entertain those of you that are sad enough to read this (kidding), then I've reached someone.

I'm starting with the Police very soon.....It's all very complicated because I went in, then back out due to problems with my pelvis (explain later). A good friend of mine has a crafty Police Officers' blog which I think is a great way to deal with being a Police Officer. All the crazy, sometimes hard things they deal with needs filing somehow eh? I know the Police Service frown upon it, but done and seen in the right light, it can be harmless. Well anyway, that was my plan too....When I get properly in and stay in (any day now), I was going to start this blog and enthrall you all with my day to day life as a brand new Police Officer.

Well......It didn't quite work out that way.....Other things have happened in my life which has made me want to start blogging earlier.

First of all.....Let me introduce myself....

My name is Good Girl (didn't think I was gonna give my real name did you)? I live in Chatham, Kent. Have only been here since July and already I think I will be going back to Essex soon.
I live with (now here's where it gets complicated) my ex, housemate, 3 dogs and a kitten. There is also my pet mouse somwhere but she escaped the cage some time ago and it's likely the kitten or dogs got her, but I'll include her anyway as she's family. :-)

Yeah you read right, I live with my ex! I was up until about 21 hours ago, going out and living with, my partner (we'll call her Ms S) but she decided that she wasn't happy and that I should really be single. Don't you just hate it when people make that decision for you??
Of course I protested...Quite a lot actually....Alas it made no difference and she went to stay with friends for the night. It's 1223 and she's still not back...Hey Ho!

I don't like being single.....But oddly enough I evidentally don't like being in a relationship either....What do I like then?

How does it all work? I was walking around yesterday and saw these middle-aged women, in their 4x4's with "baby on board" in the window....Looking perfectly contented with their married lives. Then there's me.....I know I'm never gonna do the whole marriage and kids thing, but surely I'm gonna wanna settle down one day??? How do you know when you meet that person? I just can't see it....Answers on a postcard.

Hmm.....If I'm not careful I'm gonna bore my audience before I've even gotten anywhere....I could go on for ages!!! Do I just type on and on and on or stop somewhere?

Lets stop for now.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, good luck with the blog

The Thin Blue Line said...

Have you thought about having a harem? All of the fun, none of the responsability. I believe it's the way forward.

If it helps, I've got an old 4-man tent you can have to house your harem?

But seriously, thinkin' of you chick. x