Saturday, November 17, 2007

D-Day.

Ahhhhh.......Ms S came back!!!!



I hate having rows...Which some might not believe as I do it so well, I'm not even that practiced at it believe it or not.



Nothing much was said, apart from myself issuing a few grunts to general questions she was asking...." Have you fed the cat?" being one of them.



When this whole breaking up thing kicked-off yesterday, I was adamant that I wouldn't lose my temper or start a row. However I wanted something you know, some sort of exchange?



She spent the best part of the day texting (great way to dump your live-in partner) reasons why we shouldn't be together and how much she DOESN'T love me anymore. Ouch....Sufficed to say that it really ruined my day.

So I battle on anyway, get work over with so that we can maybe talk when we both get home....I mean come on....The text method couldn't have been all I was gonna get surely?

Well apparently I was wrong.....Ms S has this great way of acting like everything is normal when in fact, it's far from it. I mean I'm a little hurt and damaged by this time and when I don't respond to her "normalness" like she wanted, it all kicks off! I'm hurt...REALLY hurt and she's walking around, acting like nothing is wrong and life is good. I got mad!

Thats's when she walked out to stay with her mates. So I never got the chat...I just got to stew in all that had gone on and cry.

But what does that chat consist of when it happens....Is it something that I even wanna hear?? Now at this stage unless it's "Baby what a fool I've been, lets sort it all out", I don't wanna know!

She's doing it now!!!!!!!!!! Argh it makes me so mad! She's walking around the house like all is well and she doesn't care that she's just destoyed everything!!! I don't get it!!!

I'm really stupid......You know when you have a row and one of you walks off? Well I'm generally the one that storms off.....However I'm like the stupid horror movie victim that runs upstairs instead of out the front door. I walk off into the bedroom or bathroom generally and when I get there I'm like, what do I do now? I can't go back downstairs because that would ruin the effect of storming off in the first place....But now I'm upstairs and I'm getting bored already and they're downstairs with the TV, DVD, Xbox, Wii and FOOD...B****r!

No comments: