Friday, December 7, 2007

Square plates....

This post doesn't actually have much at all to do with square plates....Apart from me just mentioning that I don't like them.

I was watching Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares the other night and I have found, through watching a few of them, that almost EVERYONE has these square plates.
Now to me....Square plates (or any other shape for that matter) scream "I'm different" and modern, and that the food placed on them must be different & modern too! If the likes of Ramsey served me a dish on a square plate, I wouldn't think any of it. It would almost match the standard of what I was expecting. However these everyday Joe's in their dingy, manky pubs serving up their "delights" on their SQUARE PLATES!!!!!!!!!! Do they think that the shape of the plate makes the meal any bloody better???????????????????

For any wannabe cooks out there with any shaped plate other than round, how about concentrating on the food that goes on the thing first! If you have mastered the art of cooking, then you can have any shape plate you want!!!!!

************************************RANT OVER************************************

Not the best day today.....Got up, fine. Went to work, fine. Did a days work, fine. Got home....S**t hits the fan. I'm sorry but It's going to be another blog involving Ms S....Trust me, when I've moved out of the house, I will be able to get her away and out of my life. Until then however her and her heartless ways will keep being moaned about!

It's not been that long since the split, but it's been long enough that we've reached this balance of being able to live around each other and getting on quite well.
Now it's very important to understand here that I DO NOT WANT HER BACK NOR DO I HAVE ANY OTHER FEELINGS FOR HER...AT ALL!

Just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page....

So as I said in the last blog, we're getting on alright. Pretty much how we were before except no partner-ish things going on, you know like kisses, hugs etc.

This is where I may need some feedback because it is obviously a hurdle I'm falling down at...She has emersed herself into the internet lesbian scene...and then some. I don't think she's seeing anyone, and if she is I'd come to terms with it. However she's ALWAYS on her laptop now, always getting texts and out tonight getting her nails done!!!! None of the above has she done before or for any major period of time. Now rightly or wrongly I feel a bit put out by this. I mean I'm still living under her roof for God's sake and we're both still going through a break-up when things are raw! It hurts! Is that inreasonable of me?

I don't like all this rubbing my nose in it, I know we don't love each other now, but at one time we did and that love doesn't go away over night......And when the person you loved is now seemingly having this wickedly happy life without you, it's not so nice! What's worse is that I have to watch her be so happy and getting all these texts and emails....If I wasn't here I wouldn't know and wouldn't care!

Now she can't see this and says quite simply that it just isn't any of my business and I should stop being so childish.....She is so cold and harsh! It's really upsetting!

I have never wanted to be out of this house more than I do now! I wish so much to be able to pack up my things and go, leave it all behind me. It's got to the point now where the things I thought I'd miss before, I won't now because I want out so badly!

I can't believe that the woman I fell so deeply and heavily in love with, has turned into this heartless cold and uncaring person that I now live with. THAT I think, hurts more than anything else!

No comments: