Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I knew I couldn't commit!

What was it I said in one of my blogs......I am rubbish at committing to anything and I bet I don't keep this blog malarky up!! How right I was......However I realised that it has nothing to do with commitment; I'm just too ruddy lazy to be bothered! lol

So what's been going on in the life of GGGB since we last spoke?

Quite a bit I reckon.......

I'm still sleeping in the cupboard (for those of you that don't know, no I'm not actually in a cupboard, I'm not Harry Potter. It is how I refer to the box room that I have been demoted to).
However in the couple of weeks that I have been in here, I am definitely sleeping better and I have space, which I never knew I missed!
Ms S and I still as we were, as in we've still split up, but we're getting on very well considering. She's working, I'm working and most weekends I'm away in Essex playing Rugby or staying with friends. It's obvious that she wants me out of the house soon, I mean I'm not paying rent so I'm not in any rush but I want out soon too!

I'm one for planning me....I love it when I have a plan and when that plan is feasible, I love it even more and almost get excited about the possible outcome of it. Moving out is definitely the plan, but there are so many other factors that make that a little more complicated than you would imagine.
Money is obviously a factor, I mean I'm not paying rent here but I'm still struggling. You may think that's mad as I'm not earning a bad wage. It's just because I'm getting paid weekly and that does me in. Soon though I will be getting paid monthly again and then all "should" be well.
Ms S and I bought a German Shepherd when we first moved in together. She can't cope with him when I go and I would miss him anyway, so it's been decided that I should take him! I'm very happy with that, but is makes finding somewhere to live a tad harder. Before I moved in with Ms S I was in a house share in Essex, I was very happy there, but I know that there aren't many, if there are any houses that would be prepared to home both me and the dog. Apart from that, I am 24 and very much wanting my own place now you know?
So It seems that I need to look for a one bedroom flat....I can't get a mortgage so renting is the way to go. I need to save as much as I can, but I'm rubbish at that.......Sell sell sell!

I have a motorbike.....My pride and joy.....Alas It's time for me to grow up and get my priorities straight....The bike must go!

I reckon I's get a decent wedge for it, definitely over a grand and that would get me a deposit and on the way to first months rent.

Location is an issue.....I don't know where I'm going to be posted when my training finishes in my new job. I'd hate to get settled and then find that I need to move again. So my plan has substance, but like I said; there are factors that at the moment are beyond my control. Selling the bike has to be job one though.

I feel very mature!!!!! I'm looking forward to having my own place around my Essex friends again. I can always get a bike when I'm settled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still reading. Stay focused. And remember that some people run away emotionally and appear not to feel anything when really they are hurting. Don't feel hurt by the apparent lack of hurt